Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Kogelbay Resort

droffarc

Join
Sep 13, 2018
Kogel Bay Resort is located between Gordon’s Bay and Rooi Els, and borders Clarens Drive, a 20 kilometre scenic route that boasts whale-watching opportunities along largely undeveloped parts of the coastline. The resort is situated between high mountains; surrounded by indigenous fynbos and a four kilometre sandy beach; and forms part of the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve. The high mountains shelter the beach from the strong south-easter winds during summer, making it a sought after beach and camping facility.

The day visitors camp is closed due to vandalism. The facility is operating at 40% maximum capacity. Only 40 camping sites are available for bookings.

22/08/2020

Beautiful scenery and film. Thanks for sharing. It looks deserted until you see the rank of cars on the road edge. Of course it’s your “winter” so fewer people out and about I presume. We’re having your winter up here too. The weather’s been awful and I haven’t flown since June.

Beautiful scenery and film. Thanks for sharing. It looks deserted until you see the rank of cars on the road edge. Of course it’s your “winter” so fewer people out and about I presume. We’re having your winter up here too. The weather’s been awful and I haven’t flown since June.
Tuff about your wheather - I managed to set aside half an hour to fly today - almost windless, but in three days the wets return. :cool:

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme