Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lake Norman Panos, HDR, and Sunsets

Mark Miller

Join
Jun 20, 2018
Loc
Charlotte, NC
Hey Everybody,

I have been lurking since buying my Spark last month. I have a couple hours of flight time under my belt and ran a few flights today around Lake Norman to test out panoramas and HDR. For the panoramas I ended up using Microsoft ICE to compile and stitch everything together as the DJI Go 4 App failed to process them. For the HDR photos I used the Spark's AEB photo setting and Photoshop to compile the three photos together.

Reactions: dudez
Nice pics. There is a trick to the Go 4 app when it comes to stitching pano. Everything needs to be on & in flight mode, then press replay & select the pano photo. It stitches & shows the finished project. Unfortunately it doesn’t save a sphere shot as the sphere it shows, & you need an app to twist the flat stitched view permanently into a tiny planet.

Nice pics. There is a trick to the Go 4 app when it comes to stitching pano. Everything needs to be on & in flight mode, then press replay & select the pano photo. It stitches & shows the finished project. Unfortunately it doesn’t save a sphere shot as the sphere it shows, & you need an app to twist the flat stitched view permanently into a tiny planet.

Yep, I tried to upload the original file yesterday but it was too large.

Reactions: Koala Tails

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast