Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Storm Orbit - September 6, 2018

Yep, that was cool! And you didn't send that to the TV station? :)

Reactions: pmshop
Nice cloud lightning captures! I like watching that kind of lightning. I have an app on my iPad that automatically captures lightning. It is appropriately called "LightningCam". I have not had any really good opportunities to get pictures though. Here is one that I like.
Cloud Lightning 1.jpg

Nice cloud lightning captures! I like watching that kind of lightning. I have an app on my iPad that automatically captures lightning. It is appropriately called "LightningCam". I have not had any really good opportunities to get pictures though. Here is one that I like.
View attachment 6751

Sad that there is not a function like this for any drone.
Can it capture day time lightning?

Sad that there is not a function like this for any drone.
Can it capture day time lightning?
I think that it will. The developer has a FaceBook page with submitted photos of daylight shots. There are different ISO level settings as well as a manual mode. It uses bracketing on each capture with three shots each. The only thing I am not crazy about is having to sit and weed out the bad shots but it can produce some very interesting photos so it is worth the trouble. The photo I attached was taken at night but if you notice, the sky in the cloud openings show blue sky.. I think that there are quite a few similar apps out there. The version I am using is the free one. There is an upgraded version for $1.99 as well. It would be great if there was a setting for the Spark to do the same thing. Especially for you in your area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis