Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250

That fits a mavic perfectly...don't see why you can't use it for a spark. You'll just have a little more room for more stuff I guess.

prefer the smaller form factor of the 200 model, easier to hike, ride and climb with. I like the idea of the hydration reservoir instead of a laptop sleeve

That fits a mavic perfectly...don't see why you can't use it for a spark. You'll just have a little more room for more stuff I guess.

The problem with the Spark are these 4 arms. The Mavic is so much easier to pack.

Currently have the Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack Medium filled with RC, 4 extra batteries, prop guards, hand guards, iPad mount, charger, iPad, landing pad etc etc.

The problem with the Spark are these 4 arms. The Mavic is so much easier to pack.

Currently have the Manfrotto Advanced Gear Backpack Medium filled with RC, 4 extra batteries, prop guards, hand guards, iPad mount, charger, iPad, landing pad etc etc.

I have a Lowepro Pro Runner 350 that I travel with on planes and such but as a daily user I use the Lowepro Passport Sling III. It has a padded area for the spark and Mavic. I can fit additional batteries, both remotes, chargers (if I bring them), filters, tablet mount, and sunshade. I even have a bit more room to carry my Gopro's and some of their accessories and a 360 camera if I need to. I actually have all this packed in there normally ready to pick up and go if I need to for weekend trips.

Reactions: mhoutman
I have a Lowepro Pro Runner 350 that I travel with on planes and such but as a daily user I use the Lowepro Passport Sling III. It has a padded area for the spark and Mavic. I can fit additional batteries, both remotes, chargers (if I bring them), filters, tablet mount, and sunshade. I even have a bit more room to carry my Gopro's and some of their accessories and a 360 camera if I need to. I actually have all this packed in there normally ready to pick up and go if I need to for weekend trips.

Hi, Can you carry the Mavic and Spark together? I am looking for a bag, ideally a sling bag to be able to do that. Looking on YT it doesn't look big enough.

Thanks

Hi, Can you carry the Mavic and Spark together? I am looking for a bag, ideally a sling bag to be able to do that. Looking on YT it doesn't look big enough.

Thanks
Yes definitely. Along with other small gear you may have. This is before expanding the bag for even more space.
796cc0d64931f81bb1be5947e66f16f2.jpg
371a1dc4eaeb94d55d5055d8d5701e70.jpg
f1b17936f4e36fd12d29be5220ca8c8b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve UK
Yes definitely. Along with other small gear you may have. This is before expanding the bag for even more space.
796cc0d64931f81bb1be5947e66f16f2.jpg
371a1dc4eaeb94d55d5055d8d5701e70.jpg
f1b17936f4e36fd12d29be5220ca8c8b.jpg
Holy, you have guts to put Sparky like this in a bag; don't you take a big risk damaging the engines and blades ?

Holy, you have guts to put Sparky like this in a bag; don't you take a big risk damaging the engines and blades ?
Naw...not worried. Its all padded and the spark is a rugged little beast conpared to the mavic. I've had no issues and take this bag with me all the time. I'd be more worried about the gimble but i have a lock on it so i'm good.

That's a sweet bag.

I took the risk of getting a DroneGuard BP 250, but I don't regret it. Although this particular bag is made for the DJI Mavic pro, it gets my approval for the Spark too.

Used to the Manfrotto Advanced Gear Back Pack Medium, I was used to have a rain cover. Glad I had a Camelbak M.U.L.E cover to use to make it a DroneGuard BP 250 AW ;)

List of inventory:

1) 1 X DJI Spark (14 X 14 cm X 6 cm)
2) 4 X DJI Spark batteries (7,5 X 4 X 2,5 cm per battery)
3) 1 X DJI Spark remote controller (14 X 8 X 6 cm)
4) 4 X DJI Spark propellor guards (10 X 12 X 5 cm)
5) 1 X DJI Spark charger, charger hub incl. cables (ca. 20 X 7,5 X 5 cm)
6) 1 X PGYTECH pad mount (15, 5 X 6,5 X 4,5 cm)
7) 1 X PGYTECH hand guards (8 X 5 X 2 cm)
8) 1 X PGYTECH landing pad (22 X 22 X 2 cm)
9) 1 X Apple iPad Pro 9,7” with sleeve (25 X 21 X 1,5 cm)
10) 1 X Apple MacBook Pro 15” ( 36 X 25 X 2 cm)
11) misc. small gear, cables, memory cards etc.

In fact I can put both a Mavic Pro and Spark in this case. (this could be in the Manfrotto too)

Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 01.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 02.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 03.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 04.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 05.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 06.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 07.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 09.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 10.jpg Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 11.jpg

Thanks for this! ^^^^^^

I’ve been looking at both DroneGuards and the Viewpoint 250. I was set on the DroneGuard 200, but saw that Fry’s has the 250 for $70 today. I sold my Spark and went w/ the Mavic Air, so I think I’m going to jump on the 250.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit