Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Maiden Flight

AeroMirage

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 28, 2017
Loc
North Carolina
My fly more combo arrived today. After some anguish, I got it up and running.
First impressions: I am impressed. And surprised!
It is far better than I expected.
DJI_0009.JPG
I bought it for one main reason. I have some roof inspections to do with a lot of trees nearby. I have put off doing them for about 2 months because I was leery (Very) of risking my Inspire 2 with X5S.
So, I picked up this little rascal to do the job.

This was basically out of the box. Once I tweak the camera I am sure it will give me what I need.
DJI_0019.JPG
Thanks DJI!!!
Plenty of people bad rap them, but I can say that this is my 7th DJI drone and I haven't had any problems with any of them.
None.

My fly more combo arrived today. After some anguish, I got it up and running.
First impressions: I am impressed. And surprised!
It is far better than I expected.
View attachment 711
I bought it for one main reason. I have some roof inspections to do with a lot of trees nearby. I have put off doing them for about 2 months because I was leery (Very) of risking my Inspire 2 with X5S.
So, I picked up this little rascal to do the job.

This was basically out of the box. Once I tweak the camera I am sure it will give me what I need.
View attachment 712
Thanks DJI!!!
Plenty of people bad rap them, but I can say that this is my 7th DJI drone and I haven't had any problems with any of them.
None.
Nice!

Nice sunset shot there, @AeroMirage, and great to hear your positive feedback with the Spark and DJI in general with your complete fleet. Often you hear a lot of the negative across the forums so props to you for sharing your positive experience.

Continued safe flying to you with your entire fleet, and enjoy. :cool:

I can only echo your comments, I was impressed with the Spark It is very stable and flies well for such a small drone. I haven't flown my Typhoon H or Autel XSP since getting my spark, although the weather here in the UK has been very unseasonal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio