Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Melbourne

Squinly

Join
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Aussie flyers! Starting a thread to see if there are any fellow Melbourne enthusiasts? If so, where do you fly?

I just purchased a Spark last week, also keen for any recommendations around Melbourne for good places to fly?

Hello I'm a Spark owner in Melbourne, living on acerage so I fly at home..try find some local parks or footie ovals.

Hi all,
Does anyone like to surf fish...i just did last weekend on Chelsea beach but with the help of my Spark drone. I used it to air-tow the fishing bait line out to sea about 60 metres.
It was exciting and great feeling to be able to search the sea from above before deciding where to deploy my fishing line.
The only frustration is the high winds of late is limiting my new found fishing experience!

Hi all,
Does anyone like to surf fish...i just did last weekend on Chelsea beach but with the help of my Spark drone. I used it to air-tow the fishing bait line out to sea about 60 metres.
It was exciting and great feeling to be able to search the sea from above before deciding where to deploy my fishing line.
The only frustration is the high winds of late is limiting my new found fishing experience!
Hey. I am a spark owner in Melbourne. Love my Spark. Using it for fishing sounds interesting. I am not sure I would want to do that but it would be awesome to see that in action!!!!

Hey Aussie flyers! Starting a thread to see if there are any fellow Melbourne enthusiasts? If so, where do you fly?
Hey, I am a Melbourne spark owner. Have been flying for a while. How awesome in the Spark. I fly around Alphington, I am happy to share my spots but not in an open forum. I dont want it to become too popular, I am scared someone will ban it.. haha..Where do you fly..?

Hi all,
How did you release the line? I’d be worried it would get tangled and take the Spark down into the sea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers