Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Moon rise in Robertson

GordonSA

Join
Apr 18, 2020
Apparently @Spark 317 enjoys seeing the moon in pics, so this one is for you. The moon coming over the mountains looked so much bigger than it shows in the pic, and I know that there is some science behind it, but have now forgotten why.
With lockdown in South Africa, (now day 104 I think) I also had to take this from my garden, so not much choice in location unfortunately.

Attachments

• Moon rise.jpg
    Moon rise.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 29
Nice shooting. Is this a pano? If not I seem to not be able to download the whole pic every time there is just the one pic or more. Anyone else get this? Hope you understand what I mean!

Apparently @Spark 317 enjoys seeing the moon in pics, so this one is for you.

Thanks! ?

The moon is our closest celestial object and we all get to share the beautiful rock floating around our planet just by looking up at it. Sometimes even during the day while it's pretending to be a cloud. ?

Reactions: GordonSA
The moon is hollow. It's an alien base. ?

Nice shooting. Is this a pano? If not I seem to not be able to download the whole pic every time there is just the one pic or more. Anyone else get this? Hope you understand what I mean!
Hi @twickers14 Yes, I did use pano for this. I'm quite enjoying the feature for doing landscape pics.
I presume that you're not referring to only being able to see one part of my pic, but rather not getting the whole pic when you do it? If so, before you log out on the app, and while still connected to your Spark, you need to click the "play" button on the bottom right of your screen. Then when the pic opens, I use the download option as well. There is probably some better way to do this, and I'm sure that one of our experts will weigh in, but in the meantime it's what works for me.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef