Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Moonrise Pano

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Well, it was not the best weekend for flying at all... Friday night we had a crazy windstorm, took down two large trees in the driveway, and near us there were tornado touchdowns... bad scene there, we were lucky. However, I did manage to get RooBeeRed up into the sky briefly twice, and late Saturday evening before it was truly dark, i went up and snapped this pano... The rest of the weekend was either storm cleanup or more rain:mad:

MoorRisePano.jpg

Last edited:
A great shot of the moon! Sounds like you have a lot more firewood now. As well as some sore muscles.

Here's the two trees (they shared the rootball) ... at their base they were both about 14 inches each. Its a messy job, kept me and Mrs. Northwood busy most of Saturday.... got it all cleaned up though. My back is not happy!

treedown.jpg

Reactions: pmshop
Here's a short video of the trees... I did not fly much due to the weather, but this was the morning after, and before the chain saw got busy!
No music this time.... sad that we lost some more trees in our driveway, we lost another back in 2016

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe