Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first shoot video with the spark in hyderabad, India

My favourite thing about drones and the interwebs is that I can see places from all over the world, some places I may never go (though I hope to one day visit India)!

A couple tips for video, in general (not just your video):

Watch your cuts. When changing shots from one to the next, it is a bit disorienting to switch between two very similar angles. You did this at one point over the parking lot. Try to avoid that.

Another thing is starting or ending camera movements mid-shot. The Spark gimbal doesn't have the finest of control, so it feels abrupt to start and stop mid shot. Plan the shot ahead and either keep the movement going the entire shot, or pre-plan the image you which to show.

Otherwise, nice smooth movement. Keep it up, keep being creative! Hope to see more of your city!

Reactions: agrawal.ekaansh
Hello from the Mid-West, Agrawal.

What's with the windshield wipers up in the parking lot?

We do that when the weather is cold and snowy but that doesn't look like the case there.

Too Hot?

Welcome to the forum. :cool:

Hello from the Mid-West, Agrawal.

What's with the windshield wipers up in the parking lot?

We do that when the weather is cold and snowy but that doesn't look like the case there.

Too Hot?

Welcome to the forum. :cool:
Yeah man its too hot here so thats why we keep the windshield wipers up so that they dont stick to thr glass..
Sorry for the late response. I checked the messages now. [emoji52] [emoji52]

Cool video Agrawal.
What’s the situation with using drones in India? I’m visiting again in November. Will I be able to bring My Sparky?
The situation is little lineant here in India.
It totally depends on where you are flying it. If the places are empty and no cops around then no issues.
Sorry for the late response [emoji52] [emoji52]

My favourite thing about drones and the interwebs is that I can see places from all over the world, some places I may never go (though I hope to one day visit India)!

A couple tips for video, in general (not just your video):

Watch your cuts. When changing shots from one to the next, it is a bit disorienting to switch between two very similar angles. You did this at one point over the parking lot. Try to avoid that.

Another thing is starting or ending camera movements mid-shot. The Spark gimbal doesn't have the finest of control, so it feels abrupt to start and stop mid shot. Plan the shot ahead and either keep the movement going the entire shot, or pre-plan the image you which to show.

Otherwise, nice smooth movement. Keep it up, keep being creative! Hope to see more of your city!
Hey man
Thanks for the suggestions.
Will keep them in mind for next shot.
Sorry for the late response. Somehow ai checked the messages today only. [emoji52] [emoji52]
Here is the link for the latest shot.
Please have a look and share feedback

Reactions: dudez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis