Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark Videos

Nice work and good to see another part of your beautiful country. Are the Ranch shots out at Road’s End north of the 21 and east of Dallas? If you’d rather not say no probs. When was the flooding?

Roads End Ranch is in Edwards County. Middle of nowhere! I love it there. When it gets heavy rains the low water areas will flood but my whole place handles it well.
Nice work and good to see another part of your beautiful country. Are the Ranch shots out at Road’s End north of the 21 and east of Dallas? If you’d rather not say no probs. When was the flooding?

Reactions: twickers14
I like the scenery, but you could perhaps slow down a little... let the viewer's eyes take it all in. I bet there's some pretty mean snakes in that bush :eek:... Nice isolated spot you have there. Kinda like where we live, 'cept its all forest... Good start on your Spark!

Reactions: twickers14
I like the scenery, but you could perhaps slow down a little... let the viewer's eyes take it all in. I bet there's some pretty mean snakes in that bush :eek:... Nice isolated spot you have there. Kinda like where we live, 'cept its all forest... Good start on your Spark!
I sped it up because I needed the video to be less than 1 minuet for Instagram. I will take this advice into consideration for future uploads, thank you!

My first paying job as a kid was bailing hay (small squares) each summer for local farmers. The big balers took my job, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy