Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

my1stWaypoint Spark flight

autopilot (ios only)

Great job!

Remember all, even though there is an advanced checkbox for "on loss of RC continue mission" with this app, a Spark must be in RC range to carry out the mission.
The phone stores and performs the mission by relaying its calculated maneuvers to the RC and from there to the Spark.

Is AutoPilot a more stable platform than DJI GO 4?

Is AutoPilot a more stable platform than DJI GO 4?

Just depends on what you want to do.
Like for me, AutoPilot was responsible for the final overhead circles at graduation.

But if I try to do a circle of Cross Mountain, it engages the circle above the house and does not make a B line for the 150 ft circle I programmed it for.

Also, there is a keystroke that causes the app to crash,
If I remember correctly, trying to view the map while in classic DJI GO 4 dashboard format - you have 2 dashboard formats.
1) AutoPilot's dashboard and 2) something that closely resembles DJI GO 4

Thanks for the input. I know that you use it a lot and would give me the best answer.

Just depends on what you want to do.
Like for me, AutoPilot was responsible for the final overhead circles at graduation.

But if I try to do a circle of Cross Mountain, it engages the circle above the house and does not make a B line for the 150 ft circle I programmed it for.

Also, there is a keystroke that causes the app to crash,
If I remember correctly, trying to view the map while in classic DJI GO 4 dashboard format - you have 2 dashboard formats.
1) AutoPilot's dashboard and 2) something that closely resembles DJI GO 4
dont use the dji beta dashboard

I have never heard of the DJI Beta Dashboard. I'll have to look that up.

It is part of Autopilot
You have two dashboards to use as commented on post #8 here
Have you used the Dji beta dashboard
Q1 when touch the map did it shut down your autopilot app ?
Q2 Were you able to move the map to the side so the camera setting can be adjusted ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar