Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Need Help to get back my spark...!!!

DiP

Join
Jun 13, 2018
Loc
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hello,

This is Shazzad from Bangladesh. Last month i was loss my spark because of its technical default. However when I inform DJI and provide all the informations and flight records data and claim that it was in the warranty period, DJI replied After analysis your flight records our data analyst team will reply soon also said if they fund your claim is right, DJI will replace your aircraft. yesterday DJI replied:
"The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.
We would like to offer you a replacement, Spark (Lava Red) without the remote controller. Please note: Based on the version of your aircraft, the product should be shipped to Chinese mainland. Please kindly offer us a delivery address in Mainland China. And in order to make sure the shipping address is accurately, if it possible for you, could you please offer us the address in Chinese character?

Is there any one? Who can Help me to writer my shopping address in Chinese character.

Thanks

Email to the company which sold you the Spark. You did not need Chinese characters when you purchased. Perhaps the selling company can help you.

Reactions: mano and DiP
Hello,

This is Shazzad from Bangladesh. Last month i was loss my spark because of its technical default. However when I inform DJI and provide all the informations and flight records data and claim that it was in the warranty period, DJI replied After analysis your flight records our data analyst team will reply soon also said if they fund your claim is right, DJI will replace your aircraft. yesterday DJI replied:
"The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.
We would like to offer you a replacement, Spark (Lava Red) without the remote controller. Please note: Based on the version of your aircraft, the product should be shipped to Chinese mainland. Please kindly offer us a delivery address in Mainland China. And in order to make sure the shipping address is accurately, if it possible for you, could you please offer us the address in Chinese character?

Is there any one? Who can Help me to writer my shopping address in Chinese character.

Thanks
Try pasting your address in Google translate. Then choose Chinese. Then copy and paste that to your delivery address to DJI.
Here's my address as an example:
西大街255号
弗吉尼亚州罗阿诺克。 24018

Reactions: DiP
If I understand well, they don't want just your address in Chinese language.
They want a real Chinese address, to deliver the replacement drone. Am I right?

I hope that this is for DJI record keeping and not for actual shipping address. How will your postman deliver it to you if he cant read chinese characters? Send them both addresses in chinese and in your language.

Sounds like you bought from an unauthorized reseller who sent you a drone that should only be sold in China. You may want to contact the company you bought from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers