Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New DJI product coming May 15th

DJI posted this mysterious page on their website about a new product announcement on May 15 at 9 AM EST. What will it be?

View attachment 9849

DJI posted this thread over in the DJI forum to discuss the event. The product likely won’t be revealed there, but you never know what might be leaked.
Over the last few year's I've been ready little hint's about DJI going to the market against GoPro! It's both an under water like drone not sure if it has a cord hook to it or just a remote, Then a Camera like GoPro hero 7.... I sure hope the under water drone works better then DJI's Spark an I hope they change the way that they treat people and there you have to wait 24 to 48 hours to get an email then if you don't receive the first time then you have to wait another 24 to 48 hour's? Then if they just make one last change with there Fail-safe mode on the spark Because as there Fail-safe mode would work the right way Drones would not fly away never to be found.. I would love to know how many drones are really lost each year? We will see how this all goes with the two products? I would like to have one of DJI"s camera's to see if it's going to be worth the money?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe