Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New drone pilot from Colorado Springs checking in

William Phillips

Join
Nov 25, 2017
After hours of internet browsing and YouTube channels I decided to pull the trigger on a new spark taking advantage of black Friday deals. It was really close between the fly more package, or just shelling out 300 more for the Mavic. Since I'm new, and not a serious videographer I went with the spark. Hopefully it won't disappoint, as luck has it, DGI has an event next weekend showcasing the spark and offering some hands on with the pros. Should be fun. Already received tons of information browsing through this forum, I hope to continue educating myself and hopefully contribute soon.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome aboard!
You will find the Spark delivers a lot of bang for the buck.
I was pleasantly surprised when I first got mine. It surpassed any expectations I had for it.
Delivery is set for tomorrow! I'm excited even though I will be spending the first evening reading manuals and updating firmware, I'm looking forward to it.

I live about 65 miles north of you and my new Spark is coming tomorrow, too! Might have to see if we can meet up someday.
That would be sweet! Come check out the DJI event in Colorado Springs this Saturday. They will be have the spark on hand and pros to help us out.
Got my spark today, two successful flights indoors, love this little guy.

FINALLY got to unbox the entire Fly More package. Just after I received all the goodies from FedEx, my 88-year-old father went into the hospital, so my life went upside-down for a while. He's still in rehabilitation, but stable.

And now, a photo of this little bird:

View media item 114

I love this guy so far! Just posted my first couple vids in the video section. I need more batteries! Hope you are enjoying yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast