Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New pilot from Janesville Wi checking in!

Sparky2018

Join
Apr 14, 2018
Hi all!

A little bit about myself. My name is Doug. I'll be 42 this summer and from southern Wisconsin. I have always been interested in aviation and photography so thought the sport of drones could satisfy both. Just last week I purchased a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. I've got the batteries and remote all charged up and that's as far as I've gotten with it. My S7 phone is in a LifeProof case and too big to fit into the remote so I'm thinking of either making a custom mount for it or just go ahead and buy a small tablet just for droning. Tonight, I decided to buy a Spark in Meadowgrass Green, a little less expensive, and probably a better alternative to learn on before I go skyward with the MPP. I've watched hours of Youtube videos of both the Mavic Pro and Spark and am anxious to get in the air as soon as mother nature cuts us a break and we can finally begin our spring. Anyways, it's an honor to be a part of the group and look forward to learning more about the Spark and sharing experiences.

See you around the forum and in the sky,

Doug

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Sparky2018.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers