Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NFZ - UNLOCK CODE SMS FROM DJI.

Thomas Poland

Join
Jul 9, 2019
Muszę ci powiedzieć, że DJI bardzo mnie zaskoczyła. Znalazłem się w miejscu, w którym SPARK nie chciał startować. Powód: Byłem w strefie wojskowej. Zwykle z tego, co przeczytałem i oglądałem na tutorialu DJI Spark, powinienem napisać e-mail do DJI i złożyć wniosek o odblokowanie strefy NFZ. W tym czasie aplikacja DJI GO4 poinformowała mnie o fakcie bycia w NFZ, ale otrzymałem możliwość blokowania lotów za pomocą wiadomości tekstowych. Wskazałem wszystkie zgody i regulacje, o których mówił wniosek, kliknąłem i po chwili otrzymałem wiadomość tekstową z kodem cyfrowym, którą musiałem wpisać w wyświetlonym oknie. dzięki temu mogłem latać w tej strefie, pomimo wcześniejszego zakazu. Być może masz to od dłuższego czasu, ale świetnie, że nie musisz pisać długiego e-maila do DJI i pisać. tylko SMS. Świetny. A jak ci idzie? Czy możesz to zrobić? Pozdrowienia.

Reactions: nilanjan118

Google translate...I have to tell you that DJI surprised me very much. I was in a place where SPARK did not want to start. Reason: I was in the military zone. Usually, from what I read and watched on the DJI Spark tutorial, I should write an e-mail to DJI and submit an application to unblock the NFZ zone. At that time, the DJI GO4 application informed me about the fact that I was in NFZ, but I received the option of blocking flights via text messages. I indicated all the consents and regulations referred to in the application, I clicked and after a while I received a text message with a digital code, which I had to enter in the window that appeared. thanks to this I could fly in this zone, despite the earlier ban. You may have had it for a long time, but it's great that you do not have to write a long email to DJI and write. only SMS. Great. How is it going? Can you do this? Greetings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme