Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

North Yorks Moors, U.K. - The Hole of Horcum-Devil's Punchbowl.-Now with 2x 360 Videos

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Part of a road trip today...
The Hole of Horcum is one of the most spectacular features in the National Park – a huge natural amphitheatre 400 feet deep and more than half a mile across. Legends hang easily upon a place known as the 'Devil's Punchbowl' . Over thousands of years, a once narrow valley has widened and deepened into an enormous cauldron – and the process still continues today.

Sent my insta360 one x2 camera, strapped to my MP1 and this is a still from the video...
I'm far right in the line of cars, Red Mini One, reg ...lol

aerial SnapShot.jpg

Last edited:
Love the Devils Punchbowl picture Brian. Even the sky and clouds cooperated for the picture. It's a keeper for sure. Thank you my friend.

Reactions: BrianP
Love the Devils Punchbowl picture Brian. Even the sky and clouds cooperated for the picture. It's a keeper for sure. Thank you my friend.
Thank you Dragonfly Joe!
Here's the 360 video and another from the road trip across the North Yorks Moors...

a stop on top of the NY Moors - using an insta360 one X2 on a 14m pole,

Really awesome views Brian, loved the Devil's Punchbowl (nice audio as well) and a view of the moors, great spots for 360s!

• Love
Reactions: BrianP
Really awesome views Brian, loved the Devil's Punchbowl (nice audio as well) and a view of the moors, great spots for 360s!
So pleased you got to see and share the NY Moors...
Thank you RotorWash for the kind words!
I am still recovering from the road trip and enjoying the sharing.
It is at the edge of my mobility but I just have to do it to enjoy later.
I question if the straight up and down flights justify the travel, effort, equipment needed, challenges that may fail due to many variables...
-and the answer is a solid YES! I love getting stuff done that would otherwise be mega budget stuff/inaccessible and memorable to me, with good ol' youtube being a great repository I can look back on... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast