Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NSW South Coast, Australia

NeedleNuts

Join
May 16, 2019
Hi,

Here's some footage of Coalcliff and Stanwell park. Both suburbs are part of the Northern Illawarra and are 30 mins north of Wollongong and 1 hour south of Sydney.
I moved here 13 years ago and am still taken aback by it's beauty. Great people and surf (and that goes for all the South Coast). The place is teeming with wildlife and also gets visited twice a year by blue hump back whales. Unfortunately I have no footage of them yet. Only got the spark recently.
I apologize if the video is a bit long winded but I really like the song so I just used it all.

Nice collection of shots.

The music is pretty good too.
Made it to the end. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: NeedleNuts
Hi,

Here's some footage of Coalcliff and Stanwell park. Both suburbs are part of the Northern Illawarra and are 30 mins north of Wollongong and 1 hour south of Sydney.
I moved here 13 years ago and am still taken aback by it's beauty. Great people and surf (and that goes for all the South Coast). The place is teeming with wildlife and also gets visited twice a year by blue hump back whales. Unfortunately I have no footage of them yet. Only got the spark recently.
I apologize if the video is a bit long winded but I really like the song so I just used it all.

Great video and super smooth shots. What video editor did you use and are you using a ND/PL filter?

Hi,

Very, Very nice Tom. Enjoyed every bit of it. Greetings from Adelaide.

Great video and super smooth shots. What video editor did you use and are you using a ND/PL filter?
Hi Tom. Thanks for the nice comments and yes I have and use the ND/PL filters (4,8 and 16) when required. Used Adobe Premiere Pro for editing.

Last edited:
Hi,

Very nice.

How did you make everything right side up? Kidding of course. That's some very beautiful country, thanks for sharing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast