Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Old blasting powder shed

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
Took this video on a very cold and windy New Years Day. Temp at 21 degrees F and wind probably about 20 MPH. Had been taking some still photos across the canyon, and decided to run up this side canyon for this capture. Wanted to pull back and get more of the rock formation on the right, but my fingers were frozen and refusing to run the controls. Ended up hitting the RTH to get the drone back. IT WAS COLD!

I read the title and chuckled to myself...

I was expecting a giant crater where the shed use to be, like in a cartoon. ?

Thanks for sharing.:)

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the view. Know what you mean about cold fingers, I've been looking at these gloves but haven't made my mind up yet.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the view. Know what you mean about cold fingers, I've been looking at these gloves but haven't made my mind up yet.
I have some mittens something like those, the finger part unsnaps and folds back so you can use your fingers. Still cold, though

So dramatic and interesting as we here in the UK bask in a permanent 12C! We’ve had a couple of days below zero in the early morning but apart from that it’s blown a hooley, poured with rain and grey skies. Well flown.

Reactions: sharps45

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex