Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG Questions.

IPedro

Join
Oct 28, 2018
I’d like to ask some questions about the Spark RC connected to the phone by the OTG cable. If you use the OTG cable on the current version, will you lose information like the battery info, vertical speed, sattelites, etc? If you do lose information, to what version should i downgrade to get the info, what will i lose if downgrade and how do i downgrade?

I’d like to ask some questions about the Spark RC connected to the phone by the OTG cable. If you use the OTG cable on the current version, will you lose information like the battery info, vertical speed, sattelites, etc? If you do lose information, to what version should i downgrade to get the info, what will i lose if downgrade and how do i downgrade?
You don't lose anything, why would you?

[QUOTE = "IPedro, post: 69104, membre: 13852"] J'aimerais poser quelques questions sur le Spark RC connecté au téléphone par le câble OTG. Si vous utilisez le câble OTG sur la version actuelle, perdrez-vous des informations telles que les informations relatives à la batterie, la vitesse verticale, les satellites, etc.? Si vous perdez des informations, dans quelle version devrais-je rétrograder pour obtenir les informations, que vais-je perdre en cas de rétrogradation et comment puis-je rétrograder?

Avec ou sans le câble, je confirme, tout fonctionne normalement. L'étincelle est une vraie petite merveille.

[QUOTE = "IPedro, post: 69104, membre: 13852"] J'aimerais poser quelques questions sur le Spark RC connecté au téléphone par le câble OTG. Si vous utilisez le câble OTG sur la version actuelle, perdrez-vous des informations telles que les informations relatives à la batterie, la vitesse verticale, les satellites, etc.? Si vous perdez des informations, dans quelle version devrais-je rétrograder pour obtenir les informations, que vais-je perdre en cas de rétrogradation et comment puis-je rétrograder?

Avec ou sans le câble, je confirme, tout fonctionne normalement. L'étincelle est une vraie petite merveille.

Nice to hear there are no problems. Also it was nice that you translated my post and answered in French. I practiced a little bit more. Thanks.

I like the speed in which my photos get to the phone when downloaded with the OTG cable. However, I can not connect the cable until I have connected first via WiFi to the drone and see the camera thru the phone screen. After that I can plug in the cable and it links up. Otherwise I get lost connection to the drone if I turn everything on with the cable connected.

Good Day to all of you Spark Dronies, I’m a newly flying Spark Drone. I have a few question regarding the RC connection, Do I need to disconnect the wifi connection from the remote before I use the OTG connection? or doesn’t matter? or what is the first step? just connect the OTG cable in the remote and that’s it? it’s ready to use now? Thanks in advance for the suggestions and advice

I like the speed in which my photos get to the phone when downloaded with the OTG cable. However, I can not connect the cable until I have connected first via WiFi to the drone and see the camera thru the phone screen. After that I can plug in the cable and it links up. Otherwise I get lost connection to the drone if I turn everything on with the cable connected.
How do you know that otg cable links up?
Do you disable WiFi?

Good Day to all of you Spark Dronies, I’m a newly flying Spark Drone. I have a few question regarding the RC connection, Do I need to disconnect the wifi connection from the remote before I use the OTG connection? or doesn’t matter? or what is the first step? just connect the OTG cable in the remote and that’s it? it’s ready to use now? Thanks in advance for the suggestions and advice
Usually, you must enable airplane mode before connecting everything, so cellular, WiFi and BT are disabled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef