Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photo Imaging Software

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
whats a good photo imaging software to get? I'm looking on the B & H site for a download software I would like to keep it under $100.00

Thanks, Jeff :cool:

You can find a list of commonly recommended photo editors here.

I use the "poor man's" photoshop alternative on some of my machines (I also have Photoshop) known as GIMP, (Graphic Image Manipulation Program) which is open source and completely free, cross platform on Mac, Windows and Linix. There is a learning curve, but it is powerful and there are tons of tutorials.

Or, there is Paint.Net which is a basic but useful freebie.

Now, send me your $100 lol :p;)

Have a look at Luminar4. Under $100 I think but not sure in the States-I’m in the UK. It used to be Air Magic which I found fantastic for my Spark shots but the developers discontinued it as they were about to launch Luminar4. It seems to be quite intuitive but I have only just started to explore it’s capabilities.

Have a look at Luminar4. Under $100 I think but not sure in the States-I’m in the UK. It used to be Air Magic which I found fantastic for my Spark shots but the developers discontinued it as they were about to launch Luminar4. It seems to be quite intuitive but I have only just started to explore it’s capabilities.
Basic version price in Canada is $119. It is a pretty cool product. Not for video only stills.

Reactions: Highflyer
Basic version price in Canada is $119. It is a pretty cool product. Not for video only stills.
Yes stills only and it is pretty cool. I had bought my Air Magic only a month or so before they stopped maintaining it so I had bit of a moan and they gave me a discount of below the equivalent of $100-US ones.

Hi, Twickers I just bought a new canon camera and that software came with the camera I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Think you’ll be impressed. I am not the world’s most experienced editor but even I managed to change/enhance some of things I wanted to. I usually use just the Photos app on my iPad6 to edit and frankly it’s very easy and effective. Enjoy your new Canon. Very jealous!

Hey Highflyer, Take a minute and check out the free program, GIMP, that Northwood Mediaworks suggested. There are a bunch of YouTube video tutorials. See if it's something that will work for you, the price is right.

Hey Highflyer, Take a minute and check out the free program, GIMP, that Northwood Mediaworks suggested. There are a bunch of YouTube video tutorials. See if it's something that will work for you, the price is right.
I forgot about Gimp I've used it before years ago. I loaded just downloaded it ? thanks guys for your help. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme