Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photos not showing in DJI Go app

Glumone

Join
Aug 1, 2017
Loc
Boston, Ma
Has anyone noticed that photos are not showing in the photo tab of the latest version of DJI Go app v4.3.0(3187). Pics are ok on the Mini SD card but when you go into the app select editor option on bottom of page and then select album and then photos the pictures taken during my last two flights, both since updating to latest DJI Go app, before that everything was fine. Photos are available on the SD card but just not showing in the app. All video shot during same flight is showing in the app ok just the photos no longer show and only since latest update that I got update on last Friday on my iPhone 8 Plus. Update was suppose to be mostly for new Mavic Pro models. Trying to figure out if it’s my device or DJI Go app. Wanted to see if others are experiencing same thing? Everything else seemed fine during all 9 of my flights just all pictures I took do not shown in the mobile app after latest update.

Reactions: Doma
I’ll clear the cache and give that a try. Did not think of that would have thought application would notify you when full. As an application designer that’s one of the first things we always build into the application complete clear notification of something. DJI I guess not lol.

Reactions: GilsonHS
My cache is set to clear when I reach the set limit. My photos have not been showing up on my phone (iPhone 8plus) either the last few flights. They are on the card however.

Has anyone noticed that photos are not showing in the photo tab of the latest version of DJI Go app v4.3.0(3187). Pics are ok on the Mini SD card but when you go into the app select editor option on bottom of page and then select album and then photos the pictures taken during my last two flights, both since updating to latest DJI Go app, before that everything was fine. Photos are available on the SD card but just not showing in the app. All video shot during same flight is showing in the app ok just the photos no longer show and only since latest update that I got update on last Friday on my iPhone 8 Plus. Update was suppose to be mostly for new Mavic Pro models. Trying to figure out if it’s my device or DJI Go app. Wanted to see if others are experiencing same thing? Everything else seemed fine during all 9 of my flights just all pictures I took do not shown in the mobile app after latest update.

Whoops. You were referring to video cache and not SD card. Never mind

I've had better luck with app by clicking lil arrow upper left corner of editor >then select sd card> then view and stich panos and export from there...

Reactions: mano
I have this too. If I keep linked after flight it takes 5 mins to transfer some photos and only partially transfers individual shots within panos? Leave it longer and it loses and restarts down loading panos? Don't think it's cache on my phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast