Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Phuket - Thailand

WOW!:)

First time editing?
Just kidding...That was awesome.

Is there any restriction on using spark in Thailand?

How did you took it? Hand luggage or checkin luggage?

How high was that last shot? That was way up there above the clouds, was that with the tiny spark!?

I just fit it inside my backpack
Hey, I will be going to Phuket in 4 days along with my Spark, and I should not have any problem with the Customs also, right? Coz I was actually a lil bit worried due to the new rules they've imposed on drones.

Hey, I will be going to Phuket in 4 days along with my Spark, and I should not have any problem with the Customs also, right? Coz I was actually a lil bit worried due to the new rules they've imposed on drones.
I hadn't problem with that, they checked my bag once because i have my steel stabilizer in it, they didn't check anything else after that.

Reactions: oleras and ackyeeee
Really nice video. What do you use to edit ?

I am off to Koh Samui next week, very tempted to bring the spark.

Just to give you an update guys: I just got here in Phuket now and Customs didn't even bother to check my backpack. Didn't even asked me to put it down and pass it through xray haha! Inside my backpack are: dji spark, dji mavic, anker 20000mah powerbank, macbook pro, gopro and cables. Hoping to fly on the islands tomorrow without security checks.

Reactions: oleras
Nice video....well done!
We just got back from Goa in India....was hoping to take sparky with me but it hadn't arrived before I left [emoji22]...
Next trip it'll be coming along...

Nice video....well done!
We just got back from Goa in India....was hoping to take sparky with me but it hadn't arrived before I left [emoji22]...
Next trip it'll be coming along...
Feelsbadman, I also bought it few weeks back before i leave to phuket

Just to give you an update guys: I just got here in Phuket now and Customs didn't even bother to check my backpack. Didn't even asked me to put it down and pass it through xray haha! Inside my backpack are: dji spark, dji mavic, anker 20000mah powerbank, macbook pro, gopro and cables. Hoping to fly on the islands tomorrow without security checks.
They only check my stabilizer in malaysia custom because it is made in metal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502