Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Promo video for my brother in law’s church

I thought you did a great job editing and making it interesting. Only thing I might suggest is if there is any paintings, statues or pictures inside the chuch of disciples to enhance the theme? You can hold the spark, or probably even hover in tripod mode inside to get some additional footage if there is.

Reactions: Cbarne29
I thought you did a great job editing and making it interesting. Only thing I might suggest is if there is any paintings, statues or pictures inside the chuch of disciples to enhance the theme? You can hold the spark, or probably even hover in tripod mode inside to get some additional footage if there is.

That’s a really good idea. Thanks!

Stunning work!
If you are going to edit further, what about adding some people shots (iPhone video and or stills). This suggestion will be more difficult because people do not stand still like the church building. GREAT CREATIVITY!

Stunning work!
If you are going to edit further, what about adding some people shots (iPhone video and or stills). This suggestion will be more difficult because people do not stand still like the church building. GREAT CREATIVITY!
Thank you! Great suggestions! For my part, drone footage was all that was requested, but my brother in law will be capturing a lot of other stuff like what you mentioned. I also want to go back when the people are arriving and get some more shots with activity in them.

Thanks again for your thoughtful comments!

Reactions: Jim Goddard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit