Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Replacing props

ChristoffB

Join
Jan 14, 2019
Loc
South Africa
So due to a stupid mistake (while flying in my living room...) I managed to destroy two props. and have no spares Nowhere in the town where I stay I can buy original DJI props and I do not want to wait a week plus to get new ones, and pay way too much for them (in South Africa geniune DJI Props are more than twice the price of aftermarket ones, and they are still overly expensive in relation to other components). A local store sells aftermarket props. Now I know there is a big debate over the use of aftermarket props, but this is not my question.

If I were to purchase an aftermarket set (2 propellers) and use them in conjunction with original DJI props, would it be best to put the aftermarket ones on the same side (right or left, or front or rear) or have them across from one another?

Thanks in advance for your input!

So due to a stupid mistake (while flying in my living room...) I managed to destroy two props. and have no spares Nowhere in the town where I stay I can buy original DJI props and I do not want to wait a week plus to get new ones, and pay way too much for them (in South Africa geniune DJI Props are more than twice the price of aftermarket ones, and they are still overly expensive in relation to other components). A local store sells aftermarket props. Now I know there is a big debate over the use of aftermarket props, but this is not my question.

If I were to purchase an aftermarket set (2 propellers) and use them in conjunction with original DJI props, would it be best to put the aftermarket ones on the same side (right or left, or front or rear) or have them across from one another?

Thanks in advance for your input!
Go to www.cyberrange.co.za they sell in a pair 1 white dot 1x no dot for R190.00 and have stock there store is in bedfordview gautenh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex