Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Rock Sliming 🧗‍♂️🌊🛶

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Beautiful shot RedZ! I absolutely love the colors, very well done as usual. 👍 Have you tried uploading any of your photos to SkyPixel? They'd love to see them over there as well I bet.

RedZeppelin

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Beautiful shot RedZ! I absolutely love the colors, very well done as usual. 👍 Have you tried uploading any of your photos to SkyPixel? They'd love to see them over there as well I bet.
@RotorWash - thanks so much mate 👍 I did try uploading some of my early images to Skypixel, but didn't seem to be getting any engagement there. Same with Airvuz. I moved over to 500px, Unsplash and Pexels, along with tagging relevant accounts on Instagram, which has worked really well for exposure.

I realise I'm essentially giving away my images there, but I'm happy to get the exposure until I'm commercially qualified and it seems to be working well for me so far ;)

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Great shot so dramatic. Agree re the swirling water patterns. Our son and grand daughters were along the coast from you yesterday at Studland-so spectacular but of course chalk not the red stuff.

Reactions: RedZeppelin

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanpeeman