Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Romantic gesture ££££

Kingy2702

Join
Jun 2, 2020
Guys sorry to bother u all, I'm trying to make a romantic gesture to my missis that is currently in a rehab centre in Birmingham, I want to play a song to her while she is in the garden between 7-9am, am willing to pay, don't know if anyone's kit has got this ability, or able to strap on something please help. If anyone knows of a way that this can be done feel free to txt/call 07932932646..i would like to do this this week time is of the essence thanks again

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Kingy2702.

Although this may be a SPAM post, I'll take a crack at it.

This is a quad copter drone Forum focused on the DJI Spark.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you wish to have music play from a drone?

The Spark is not capable of carrying something as heavy as a speaker. The prop noise would drown out any music.

There are more expensive drones that may do the job and chances are it will be a professional pilot that will charge for the service.

A cheaper route that may work for you is to purchase a small Bluetooth speaker and discreetly place it in the garden that you could play the music from your device within range of the speaker.

That's my idea.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Spark^
Thanks bud, due to her being where she is she cannot have contact with anyone,apart from phone, hence no access to the garden thanks any way, just hoping someone could help cheers bud

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme