Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Second Flight with the Spark

Looking good.

Here is some constructive criticism if you care to accept it.

the video is steppy, which caused by the timeline of your video editor being other than the Spark' native 29.97. change the timeline of the video editor to 29.97

consider reducing the sky to be no more than 1/3 of the frame. I often use only 1/6th. The sky is bright even when cloudy which can cause the ground to be under exposed

It's a Spark, Don't yaw - turn left to right or vise versa. The Spark' two axis gimbal doesn't do well with yaw. There are possible exceptions, but generally... no yaw because the idea is that the audience is to not realize the video through the camera. Once you yaw the gig is up.

Have fun

Reactions: rich777
Looking good.

Here is some constructive criticism if you care to accept it.

the video is steppy, which caused by the timeline of your video editor being other than the Spark' native 29.97. change the timeline of the video editor to 29.97

consider reducing the sky to be no more than 1/3 of the frame. I often use only 1/6th. The sky is bright even when cloudy which can cause the ground to be under exposed

It's a Spark, Don't yaw - turn left to right or vise versa. The Spark' two axis gimbal doesn't do well with yaw. There are possible exceptions, but generally... no yaw because the idea is that the audience is to not realize the video through the camera. Once you yaw the gig is up.

Have fun

Thanks

I have enough confidence now with flying the Spark to switch the camera out of auto into manual settings for better control of photos and video. I will do that starting on the next flight.

I have enough confidence now with flying the Spark to switch the camera out of auto into manual settings for better control of photos and video. I will do that starting on the next flight.
Keep the story coming Rcdancer. Improving all the time [emoji106] with your background I think this will be a great to for you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit