Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Simulator

Join
Jun 19, 2019
I'm new to dji spark. I have a another drone longer. But no picture stabling gimbled. I am trying to use the simulator on my Android devices. It looks like it is going to work then the screen will go blank and then go back to the opening simulator screen.
If I go into some other screens I sometimes will see a message that the simulator is already on.
I called dji and they said to go to the dji web site in win 10. And down load it there. I don't have a windows machine I can do this with. Does anyone know if I can and what I may be doing wrong?

I'm new to dji spark. I have a another drone longer. But no picture stabling gimbled. I am trying to use the simulator on my Android devices. It looks like it is going to work then the screen will go blank and then go back to the opening simulator screen.
If I go into some other screens I sometimes will see a message that the simulator is already on.
I called dji and they said to go to the dji web site in win 10. And down load it there. I don't have a windows machine I can do this with. Does anyone know if I can and what I may be doing wrong?
I am a little disappointed no one has responded to my problem. I did find a YouTube post with exactly the same problem no solution though. If anyone can help if really be greatful.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, silent service drone.

It appears that at this time, the simulator is a Windows based product and can't be used on Macs.

However, I did find a thread on the DJI Forum that may be of interest.

Post number four suggests installing windows on the Mac and simulate the system?

There was an address link to somewhere on how to do it, so I'll let you figure it out.

If the problem is that you don't have a PC, perhaps you could go to a library or an office supply store that may offer a machine to access the site and download it to a thumb drive to use it later somehow.

There's even some chatter about the Spark being on the list, but the remote control for Spark is not compatible??

Thank you for responding. I have only Android systems. I am working on getting a laptop converted to linex back to win 10. Hopefully that should work. The dji go 4 app has it in the program. It's sad it won't work. I thought it was just me.

Thank you for responding. I have only Android systems. I am working on getting a laptop converted to linex back to win 10. Hopefully that should work. The dji go 4 app has it in the program. It's sad it won't work. I thought it was just me.

Well the one that is stock with the Go4 app should work.

I just fired mine up to check with my Motorola Moto z2 and it works.

Screenshot_20190622-225332.png

I haven't tried the other one yet that DJI released a while ago so I'm not sure how that one works.

The stock one is good enough to train some muscle memory stick time in, and concentrating on the telemetry when the Spark becomes a dot in the distance of the simulator.

You might try uninstalling the Go4 app and try it again with a new install.

Maybe something didn't load all the way?

I clicked the link, took me to YouTube, and then a message popped up..."Something's wrong".

Go back to your YouTube channel, click share link or copy link, and then paste the URL again.

Then directly paste the link in your post, say HERE, and when you post your message, the URL should change to a thumbnail and we can click that.

I haven't messed with the tool bar at the top, just directly paste the photos or URL links.

I clicked the link, took me to YouTube, and then a message popped up..."Something's wrong".

Go back to your YouTube channel, click share link or copy link, and then paste the URL again.

Then directly paste the link in your post, say HERE, and when you post your message, the URL should change to a thumbnail and we can click that.

I haven't messed with the tool bar at the top, just directly paste the photos or URL links.

Hey you're quick. The second link worked with out having to read my post.

You are doing it correctly, something is not right.

Maybe try turning off all apps that may be running in the background and try again?

?

I cannot win for loosing. I reloaded Win 10 on my laptop (took off linex) Loaded software, comes up, Network Error.
Error: 008_008 {000/0623}
Abort Retry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe