Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skiathos, skopelos

Beautiful scenery, crystal clear water and stunning landscape. You scared the heck out of me when you were right above the water, then the video submerged, but I quickly realized that was not the Spark you were filming with at the time, lol. Well done!

Reactions: antwnis
Beautiful scenery, crystal clear water and stunning landscape. You scared the heck out of me when you were right above the water, then the video submerged, but I quickly realized that was not the Spark you were filming with at the time, lol. Well done!
Thanks for your nice words. The video near the water is from my gopro.

And something from the Greek island skiathos and skopelos , also places that the first mama mia was filmed....

Congrats! This is a great video! May I ask which distance you have set in view of sight and max height?
Thanks!

Very beautiful videos in beautiful landscape, we can notice that the pictures are more beautiful in slow flight. were you on vacation or where is your country. Thank you for those Greek sunbeams.
πολύ όμορφα βίντεο σε όμορφο τοπίο, μπορούμε να παρατηρήσουμε ότι οι εικόνες είναι πιο όμορφες σε αργή πτήση. ήσουν σε διακοπές που είναι η χώρα σου. Ευχαριστώ για αυτές τις ελληνικές ηλιαχτίδες.
Thank you Gg for translation ?

Reactions: antwnis
I am from Greece so I am in my country. The translate is almost perfect! Thanks for your tips!
Very beautiful videos in beautiful landscape, we can notice that the pictures are more beautiful in slow flight. were you on vacation or where is your country. Thank you for those Greek sunbeams.
πολύ όμορφα βίντεο σε όμορφο τοπίο, μπορούμε να παρατηρήσουμε ότι οι εικόνες είναι πιο όμορφες σε αργή πτήση. ήσουν σε διακοπές που είναι η χώρα σου. Ευχαριστώ για αυτές τις ελληνικές ηλιαχτίδες.
Thank you Gg for translation [emoji1787]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex