Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Snaggletooth - Last Flight Before The Lockdown

Wow ! What an amazing area you have to fly in. Thanks for sharing your flight and spectacular vistas. Wish I had some exciting places to fly like that. Fly safe, stay safe and healthy in these difficult times. Best wishes R.D.

Wow ! What an amazing area you have to fly in. Thanks for sharing your flight and spectacular vistas. Wish I had some exciting places to fly like that. Fly safe, stay safe and healthy in these difficult times. Best wishes R.D.

Thanks Rolfy, I was just passing through, camping one night. Sadly, I live just a few miles from an airport and indoor flight, just to see if I need to update the fly safe database, happen more often than getting outdoors to a place like this.

Fantastic area and nice shots in the first half. In the second part the lock down happened.
I hadn’t thought of that, but so true! I wanted to stay long enough to get some shots closer to the rock walls, but the shelter in place rule had just kicked in and wifey insisted on driving back home before I had a chance to shoot anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis