Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Solar System ? - Devon, UK

Beautiful!

I'd love to know how you created this picture. Multiple photos and photo stacking? Or, just an incredibly still night and long exposure?

Thanks so much ?

It's just one photo, but I've been using the lack of flying time / lock down to experiment with Luminar 4 that I recently bought. It's a picture of a local solar array near my home, taken at sunset last Summer and turned into nigh with Luminar 4 and a bit of creative shading. I've attached a before and after screenshot from Luminar ;)

DJI_Solar_System_B4_after.jpg

Thanks so much ?

It's just one photo, but I've been using the lack of flying time / lock down to experiment with Luminar 4 that I recently bought. It's a picture of a local solar array near my home, taken at sunset last Summer and turned into nigh with Luminar 4 and a bit of creative shading. I've attached a before and after screenshot from Luminar ;)

View attachment 12786
I currently do all my editing on my phone (Powerdirector) but a decent laptop is on my list. At that point Luminar 4 is what I'll use.

Reactions: RedZeppelin
I currently do all my editing on my phone (Powerdirector) but a decent laptop is on my list. At that point Luminar 4 is what I'll use.
Highly recommended mate. Great price and really powerful. The creative / AI elements divide people (especially paranoid pro photographers!), but I really enjoy experimenting with it. It's no different to compositing in Photoshop, just MUCH faster.

You can drop your own skies / augmented sky objects in there too, as the bundled ones become old quite quickly. There's endless night sky / planet images available online (Unsplash, NASA to name a couple), so the possibilities are pretty endless.

Currently, the software is a bit of a memory hog, so needs a decent system to run to it's full potential, but Skylum are promising updates to fix this. I've been using their drone specific Air Magic software for over a year now and love it, but I think it's been all but abandoned, so Luminar 4 will likely take it's place in my editing workflow as I really enjoy using it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar