Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SOLD:DJI Spark Fly More Combo

Odogster

Join
Jan 31, 2018
Hello,
I have a one day old DJI Spark Fly More. I got it as a gift and couldnt resist but take it for a flight or two, so its not new but as close as one can get. It is still within the first 48 hours so if someone snaps it up quickly you can get DJI Care for $59 until tomorrow evening. Anyway it comes with all the stuff it normally does in the box like new. Priced to sell at $350. I am in Pinole, CA if local pick up is desired. I also have a brand new in the box battery that I will include for $35 bucks extra.

Attachments

• spark.jpg
    spark.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hello,
I have a one day old DJI Spark Fly More. I got it as a gift and couldnt resist but take it for a flight or two, so its not new but as close as one can get. It is still within the first 48 hours so if someone snaps it up quickly you can get DJI Care for $59 until tomorrow evening. Anyway it comes with all the stuff it normally does in the box like new. Priced to sell at $350. I am in Pinole, CA if local pick up is desired. I also have a brand new in the box battery that I will include for $35 bucks extra. You can reach Orin at 925 497 5046, please text first I take paypal friends and family, or fees absorbed by buyer and I will split the shipping.
Why are you getting rid of it. BTW that is not a priced to sell amount.

Why are you getting rid of it. BTW that is not a priced to sell amount.
Hi, I have a Mavic Air I enjoy more, and it must have been because it sold within an hour of posting this, albeit from Offer up but still same price. what would you think a price to sell amount would be?

Hi, I have a Mavic Air I enjoy more, and it must have been because it sold within an hour of posting this, albeit from Offer up but still same price. what would you think a price to sell amount would be?
I'm glad to hear it sold. It just hit me that you were asking almost exactly what it goes for new. Very good price on the battery though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav