Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SOLD Like-new red Spark Fly More Combo with extras . . .

Houston Mike

Join
Jun 24, 2017
SOLD

Purchased in May 2017 directly from DJI. It comes to you with the DJI Service Refresh warranty, a $59 dollar value, good until June 28, 2018.

Never crashed, extremely lightly used. I bought it before going on a vacation trip to Canada. Once I got there, I saw that the house I was renting is in a no-fly zone, so I had to find other places to fly.

It's been in the air less than four hours in total. Included are all original parts and accessories, including the packaging. Extras not pictured but included are (1) a SKYREAT Transmitter Thumb Stick Guard Rocker for Dji Mavic/Spark, (2) a DJI Controller Monitor Hood Sun Shade, (3) a Deyard Waterproof Case Portable Hand Bag Carrying Suitcase (with broken internal zipper), and (4) a couple of cables for connecting the transmitter to your iPhone.

Asking $600, including insured shipping.

IMG_5956.jpg IMG_5960.jpg IMG_5961.jpg IMG_5963.jpg

Last edited:
My buyer has disappeared. Next . . .

The reason for 'disappearing' is that the insistence of F&F Paypal moves the transaction into a very risky territory for both you and the buyer. Neither you nor them can raise an issue should something go south. Goods not as described/Nonreceipt or arrived damaged claim,

I've been on PP for 18 years now and only used F&F when F&F(Face to face).
Good luck to you though.

Last edited:
Marc, I appreciate your explanation. But what I don't appreciate is your taking it public. There's a thing called common courtesy. I was upfront with you and you weren't. Common courtesy is what keeps me from publishing our private thread. While I was waiting for you to complete our transaction, I turned away several other prospective buyers. I wonder if you would have done the same.

Marc, I appreciate your explanation. But what I don't appreciate is your taking it public. There's a thing called common courtesy. I was upfront with you and you weren't. Common courtesy is what keeps me from publishing our private thread. While I was waiting for you to complete our transaction, I turned away several other prospective buyers. I wonder if you would have done the same.

worded a bit more carefully, hope it clarifies what I meant. I'm still willing to move forward, PM me if you wish. I'm doing one of my 4 12's shift in a few hours at the pd so I'll reply asap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef