Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

*Sold* New DJI Goggles - Never Activated

CarolinaDrones

Join
Sep 30, 2018
Loc
SC
I have DJI Goggles I bought as part of a combo. I did charge them and turned them on a few times, but never activated them. Brand New with box. I just don't think I will ever use them. No use to just let them sit there.

I will ship just about anywhere, but outside of the US, you will be responsible for any fees or VAT.

Thanks!

Offers accepted.

OK...location, price and currency (USD, goats, etc...).
It’s in the forum rules.
Yes, I already got slapped by the admin. I am new here, sorry.

I thought all that was in my profile.

Payment: Cash.me, PayPal, Credit Card
$275 + Shipping or Best offer
No Goats, Chickens, Trades

Reactions: Blind Rookie
First person view is very easy with GPS flight modes. If you get disoriented you stop and take off your goggles. It's not difficult.
LOS is old school and has it's place but you usually take what you see and the drones perspective is bigger. Only the racing community embrace FPV currently but that will change.

Reactions: CarolinaDrones
First person view is very easy with GPS flight modes. If you get disoriented you stop and take off your goggles. It's not difficult.
LOS is old school and has it's place but you usually take what you see and the drones perspective is bigger. Only the racing community embrace FPV currently but that will change.
Maybe I will active them and check it out. Especially since DJI has them discounted now, I probably won’t get much for them.
Do you know if they can be used for other VR apps? Like Movies or games? I guess I could look it up... been busy lately and unfortunately haven’t had much Fly time.
Thanks

I sold them, never activated them. I am curious if any other brand works with the Spark and Pro/Pro 2. Those were very heavy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502