Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Source to purchase replacement spark propeller locking cover

dubbz

Join
Jun 20, 2017
Hi there! I did something stupid tonight :). That said I am now in need of a replacement black plastic piece that the propeller locks into.

While I do have DJI care refresh, this seems like something simple to replace that shouldn't require sending the whole thing in. Am I correct in that assumption, or way off?IMG_9099.JPG

Thoughts? Input? advise? :)

I would say that what looks as broken belon to your broken propeller and need to be simply removed.
Also check that there is no dust/small broken part that remain in the motor-

Mine look like that:
2017-07-12 08.09.12.jpg

Yours has this part still in the motor.
2017-07-12 08.05.16.jpg

When you remove it take care that no parts fall in the motor.

Reactions: Advexure
@Dronason is 100% correct. Just tweeze out that piece of the prop connector and as stated and most importantly, make sure everything from that piece is out of there. If any small little piece is getting kicked around in there it could jam in the motor webbing and the copter would be down one blade which could lead to a catastrophe. We don't want that. :eek:

Thank you so much @Dronason and @Advexure! You have potentially saved me significant heartache. Upon closer inspection you are correct, and thank you so much. Based on your warnings, im trying my best to gently turn it upside down and shake to ensure no rattling. Wow, if that's the only damage, then this little guy just earned major points in the durability category

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef