Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark battery prices.

Kendallfordguy

Join
Aug 24, 2018
Loc
Kendall, WI
I've been watching battery prices on Amazon thinking that I might buy 1 or 2 more spares. The last one that I bought in August was $48.00. They're now down to $42.50. If you're looking for another battery you may want to pay attention. They may continue to go down prior to Christmas.

Reactions: Asset4air
I've been watching battery prices on Amazon thinking that I might buy 1 or 2 more spares. The last one that I bought in August was $48.00. They're now down to $42.50. If you're looking for another battery you may want to pay attention. They may continue to go down prior to Christmas.
$65 TO $75ea AU Here on Australia

I checked with Best Buy, $44.95 USD.

I thought maybe they would have the buy one, second battery for half price promotion like the did last year...nope.

I was looking to buy a battery on the DJI Store. I received a $5.00 coupon for filling out a survey, so I thought $49.00 -$5.00 coupon equals $44.00! When I went to check out and pay there was $15.00 added for shipping! Total was $59.00! I can get the same battery from a authorized dealer on line for $46.00 with free shipping! What is up with that? DJI's prices are ridiculously high priced on every item they have in the store. How can a dealer on ebay sell for less and have free shipping?

I finally pulled the trigger and bought one on Amazon at $38.80. This morning they are a 38.75, not a big deal. Reminds me of watching the stock market and not knowing when to sell.
It just seems that DJI could match or beat Amazons price since we already bought our Spark. Thanks for the tip on Amazons prices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast