Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark bundle wanted ***

Join
Feb 23, 2018
** FOUND **

I want to buy a gently used DJI Spark Fly More Combo with a case and accessories - please PM if you have one in the $400.00 range - I will pay for shipping - Paypal ready. Thanks for looking.

Oliverdeyard-waterproof-case-for-dji-spark.jpg

Last edited:
I want to buy a gently used DJI Spark Fly More Combo with a case and accessories - please PM if you have one in the $400.00 range - I will pay for shipping - Paypal ready. Thanks for looking.

OliverView attachment 3651
I’m in Canada and I do have one that is very lightly used with the exact same case that you have in your add, plus a lot of extras like 5 batteries (one brand new that I just received as a replacement from DJI a few days ago and the other 4 have between 5-15 charges), PolarPro prop protectors and RC Protector, two sets of prop guards (one set DJI original and the other set has the leg extension), battery hub charger, lens filters, and few others.

If you’re interested I can sell it to you for $500.00USD, and as you said you pay the shipping. WRT to shipping from CANADA, to not pay any duty I can send it as a gift. If you are serious I can send you photos of everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar