Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark flight log

RodS

Join
Nov 9, 2018
I'm fairly new to Spark and things are going well except I can't see how to access the Flight Log and read it.
Thank you in advance.

You can tap the 3 horizontal bars (picture 1 in post #2 above) in the upper right corner and select "Flight Log" from the drop-down.

Reactions: MarkBarnes
There us a youtube video (sorry don't have link) that explains that the dji go 4 app displays only some of the data from the flight log. The app actually logs a lot more info than you see. The video described another app that could be used to view and analyze the full dataset. In case you are interested.

Has something updated??

Here is what I am doing:
  • power on drone
  • connect to remote
  • connect iPhone to remote over wifi (no internet)
  • open DJI Go 4 app
  • At the bottom I have a Go Fly button
  • I tap on the triple line in the upper right
    • Scan QR
    • Academy
    • Flight Records (asking for login)
    • GEO Zones
    • Find My Drone
Trying all of these, I don't see the flight log.

Has something updated??

Here is what I am doing:
  • power on drone
  • connect to remote
  • connect iPhone to remote over wifi (no internet)
  • open DJI Go 4 app
  • At the bottom I have a Go Fly button
  • I tap on the triple line in the upper right
    • Scan QR
    • Academy
    • Flight Records (asking for login)
    • GEO Zones
    • Find My Drone
Trying all of these, I don't see the flight log.

No. It's the same. Also you don't have to power on the drone or connect the remote to see the flight logs. You can just open the app on your phone and access them.

Where are the flight logs stored then? When I fly, I do not have a connection to the internet (using an old iPhone 7+ that only has wifi and no sim card) and after the flight do not upload anything. I am assuming that the logs are still stored some how in the drone or cached on the iPhone in the DJI Go 4 app.

Where are the flight logs stored then? When I fly, I do not have a connection to the internet (using an old iPhone 7+ that only has wifi and no sim card) and after the flight do not upload anything. I am assuming that the logs are still stored some how in the drone or cached on the iPhone in the DJI Go 4 app.
The flight logs are stored in the phone. I guess the log data gets downloaded to the phone from the drone automatically while flying. I suppose it is also possible to download logs directly from the AC using DJI Assistant 2 on a computer. But I haven't given it a go yet. Btw, I never look at the logs via the Go4 app. It never shows you all the data. I have signed up in Airdata and linked my DJI account with it. So as soon as I sync my flight records on the DJI Go4 app to cloud, I am able to see them on the Airdata site.

Reactions: 41Flyer
Thanks!!

I found a video on downloading the logs to the computer and am exploring this option:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef