Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Fly More Combo w/ Extra Battery & Care Refresh (SOLD)

Hurricane56

Join
Aug 25, 2017
Hi All,

I've decided to sell my Spark due to complete lack of time to fly. According to my flight records the Spark only went on 10 flights. Package is located in Stanford, California.

Most of the package consists of the Spark fly more combo but I added onto it with one extra battery (total of three batteries) and the DJI Care Refresh which expires on August 31, 2018.

Everything works great - unit has never been in a crash or hard landing. Flown every time by me personally, adult operator with over a decade of RC/Multi-Rotor experience.

Package includes:

1. Spark (Red) Fly More Combo - MP Multrotor, MP Controller, 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries (less than 10 cycles on each battery), spare props, 3 position charger, carry bag, and prop protectors. Also, includes stock micro USB and thunderbolt cable, Micro SD card with SD adapter. OTG cable included.

2. Two PGY self-adhesive skins.

3. Clear gimbal protective cover

4. Gimbal sunshade

5. RC controller stick protector

Package includes all original boxes. The Spark is probably one of the most fun quads to fly as it's so portable and doesn't attract a ton of attention like the larger units. I wish I could hold onto it, but it's literally gathering dust in my garage.

Looking for $549 PayPal (buyer pays any PayPal fee) shipped to the continental US via FedEx Ground insured.

Attachments

• IMG_2327.JPG
    IMG_2327.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme