Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Loanding after off SPORT MODE

Thomas Poland

Join
Jul 9, 2019
witamy pilotów. Dzisiaj miałem bardzo dziwną sytuację. (Jestem nowym pilotem, dopiero zaczynam). Podniosłem się o 350 metrów, żeby zrobić panoramę okolicy. Wszystko było świetne. Ale kiedy poleciałem 450 metrów do przodu, włączyłem tryb SPORT, mając kolejne 10 minut lotu, zgodnie z baterią. kiedy go wyłączyłem, SPARK nagle zerwał kontakt z kontrolerem, dając chwile, by wiedzieć, że zbliża się do lądowania, po czym sygnał zniknął. Musiałem szukać SPARK zgodnie z mapą lotu i na szczęście znalazłem go na dachu jednej z właściwości na linii lotu. Czy ktoś może mieć pojęcie, dlaczego SPARK wyłączył tryb lądowania po wyłączeniu trybu sportowego, mimo że bateria była tak duża, że nie było potrzeby uruchamiania RTH? Będę wdzięczny za twoją pomoc. Dziękuję Ci.

Google translate....welcome pilots. Today I had a very strange situation. (I'm a new pilot, I'm just starting). I got up 350 meters to take a panoramic view of the area. Everything was great. But when I flew 450 meters forward, I switched on the SPORT mode, having another 10 minutes of flight, according to the battery. when I turned it off, SPARK suddenly broke contact with the controller, giving a moment to know that it was approaching landing, after which the signal disappeared. I had to look for SPARK in accordance with the flight map and fortunately I found it on the roof of one of the properties on the flight line. Can anyone have any idea why SPARK turned off the landing mode after switching off sports mode, even though the battery was so big that there was no need to run RTH? I will be grateful for your help. Thank you.

Reactions: MVGsparked
When the connection is weak, pressing one of the physical buttons on the RC does lead to loss of connection at times. I have experienced this while taking pictures with the physical button with the AC about 200~250m away from me. In your case, it seems you lost connection when you tried to switch back to P mode from sports mode. Ideally, it should have entered RTH mode and returned to the recorded home point but as you are saying it entered landing mode soon after, it could be due to 2 reasons.

1. There weren't enough GPS satellites and you didn't wait for the home point to record at takeoff. The home point may have been recorded much later at a point far away from takeoff point.
2. The AC entered Atti mode just as it lost connection and initiated Auto landing instead of RTH.

Please note that these are only assumptions based on what I have read or experienced before. The real story as @Haggi pointed out can only be revealed by your flight record.

[QUOTE = ”Thomas Poland, post: 94692, członek: 18102”]
witamy pilotów. Dzisiaj miałem bardzo dziwną sytuację. (Jestem nowym pilotem, dopiero zaczynam). Podniosłem się o 350 metrów, żeby zrobić panoramę okolicy. Wszystko było świetne. Ale kiedy poleciłeś 450 metrów do przodu, włączyłem tryb SPORT, 10 minut lotu, zgodnie z baterią. kiedy go wyłączyłem, SPARK natychmiast zerwał kontakt z kontrolerem, przez chwile, przez to, że zbliża się do lądowania, po czym sygnał zniknął. Musiałem szukać SPARK zgodnie z mapą lotu na szczęście znalazłem go na dachu jednej z właściwości na linii lotu. Czy ktoś może mieć pojęcie, dlaczego SPRZEDAŁ tryb lądowania po wyłączeniu trybu sportowego? Będę wdzięczny za twoją pomoc. Dziękuję Ci.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
[QUOTE = "Haggi, post: 94697, członek: 6846"]
Chodzi o okoliczności, otoczenie, wiatr itp.
Iskra zainicjuje auto RTH na podstawie pozostałego poziomu, wysokości i odległości.
Potrzebuje ± 10% na 100 m przyznania.

Prześlij dziennik tutaj: przeglądarka DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help i udostępnij mu link tutaj

Cieszę się, że to znalazłeś!
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]

Dziękuję za bardzo pomocne odpowiedzi. kiedy wrócę do domu, wyślę dzienniki. jeszcze raz bardzo dziękuję.

Dziękuję za bardzo pomocne odpowiedzi. kiedy wrócę do domu, wyślę dzienniki. jeszcze raz bardzo dziękuję.
Google Translate...Thank you for the very helpful answers. when I come back home, I will send the diaries. again thank you very much.

isn't that the No-Fly-Zone that was affecting the flight?
at 12 minutes, 26 secs of flight there is a notice "Approaching a no-fly zone. RTH may be affected. Fly with caution."

someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

[witam Kolegę ;) o czasie 12:26.7 zbliżyłeś się do strefy w której loty są zakazane, w logu jest tam notka, że nawet RTH może być przerwane - nie wiem tego na pewno, ale być może lot na granicy NFZ (no-fly-zone) ma coś wspólnego z Twoim przypadkiem. zobaczymy, może ktoś mnie poprawi jeśli się mylę].

I ran a test to find out. I was curious what happens on entering NFZ. I started Spark close to an edge of Authorization Zone /marked blue on DJI GEO ZONE MAP*/. After takeoff I got yellow warnings. Every time Spark was trying to cross the NFZ boundary, it was bouncing away and slipping different direction just to stay off the zone. No autolanding was triggered though.

*/Of course, I could not start the engines being inside NFZ - sms zone unlocking was necessary.20190901_125045.jpg20190901_125514.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme