Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Open Box Deals. (almost gone)

Got one...always good to have a backup bird.
Great ! Let me know in what condition is when you get it.
It looks like these are overstock items rather than open box since the quantities left are always at “only two left”. Lol
Normally, real open boxes a very limited quantities

Mine is delivered this Friday, can’t wait !!

I’ve used Buydig on eBay for camera’s and accessories. Good company to deal with. Although I’m not in the market I’d recommend them.

Got one...always good to have a backup bird.

That is why I have 2 Spark and 2 Mavic Air :D
And, it was all my wife's idea!

She noted how many spare parts I have on hand to repair my home made drones.
But if my one Spark was in the shop, what would I do?
She then said take a look at these great QVC deals :D

Wow, mine is 99.99% new.
The only sign of usage was one of the batteries, only 2 charges, says the Go4 app, the other one still has the sticker on, everything else looks brand new. Very happy with this deal.

Glad to hear that...
Were you able to register it for warranty?

It was delivered Friday afternoon but DJI customer service works from Mon-Fri, so I don't know yet.
These open boxes have to be a massive batch directly from DJI or something because the deal has lasted quite a few days despite the great price, it end tonight or tomorrow.
Trust me, this is as low as it gets for the Spark Fly More Combo with a warranty, I've ben looking for month and a half, since I got the first one.
I've always had great experience with Buydig and my P4P and Gimbal come from there, both open boxes with warranties.

Mine wasn’t shipped until today...and I had to call and get Customer Service on it as the status has been stuck on “processing” for days.

Finally have a tracking number.

Wow that is strange, I’ve ordered many times from them and every time has been flawless with fast shipping and delivery.
Btw, I couldn't resist and bought yet another, lol gonna give one to my brother.
It arrives Friday 8th, will report the condition it is.
Hope to be lucky and get a mint one.

Called DJI support yesterday and my 2 open box Sparks come with DJI warranty until July and September 2020, no bad.
I got one mint and the other was the typical open box condition, very good, all works great.

Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday...I’ll be on a biz trip until Friday so will check condition and warranty status when it arrives and let you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers