Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark vs the fastest creature on earth

noooris

Join
Sep 18, 2017
My poor little Spark got chased by a Peregrine Falcon, the most magnificent of all birds of prey. This increadible bird usually flies at altitudes above 1km looking for prey, and dives down at a speed of 322km/h. This makes it the fastest creature on earth. Its also the most agile of all birds of prey, able to change direction almost instantly. It can somersault midair and fly upside down. In the video you can see it somersault and fly upside down below my spark at the 9 second mark (watch it at 0.25speed). Fortunately I was right next to home and I managed to land before any incident. No evasion technique would have worked with this guy. He’s too fast and agile and is just MAGNIFICENT!

Reactions: Kardinal_84
My poor little Spark got chased by a Peregrine Falcon, the most magnificent of all birds of prey. This increadible bird usually flies at altitudes above 1km looking for prey, and dives down at a speed of 322km/h. This makes it the fastest creature on earth. Its also the most agile of all birds of prey, able to change direction almost instantly. It can somersault midair and fly upside down. In the video you can see it somersault and fly upside down below my spark at the 9 second mark (watch it at 0.25speed). Fortunately I was right next to home and I managed to land before any incident. No evasion technique would have worked with this guy. He’s too fast and agile and is just MAGNIFICENT!

I have them in my area as well.
Not a problem (yet).

SPORT MODE is awsome for getting the "F" (Flight) out of an aerial combat, if you survive the initial attack.

It's the smaller birds that are interested in my Spark (so far), that's why I always fly with the prop guards.

Not so much to save the bird, but to save the BIRD.

I have read that blue lights deter bird attacks, but I'm worried people will think it's a police drone and start going nuts.

FYI.. The Japs named their Suzuki bike after the Peregrine. They called it the Hayabusa because it could crack the 300kph barrier.

I think being small means the spark is prone to bird attacks. I think the ones to watch out for are seagulls as they attack over water and highly territorial. There is youtuber who lost his spark to the flying-rats when he was doing a test/review.

Its going to be problematic for those who fly via phone-wifi. There isnt GTFO sports mode, only just 3ms cripple speeds.

FYI.. The Japs named their Suzuki bike after the Peregrine. They called it the Hayabusa because it could crack the 300kph barrier.

I think being small means the spark is prone to bird attacks. I think the ones to watch out for are seagulls as they attack over water and highly territorial. There is youtuber who lost his spark to the flying-rats when he was doing a test/review.

Its going to be problematic for those who fly via phone-wifi. There isnt GTFO sports mode, only just 3ms cripple speeds.

I find your post offensive to the great people of Japan and to seagulls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar