Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark wanted

Bona929

Join
Sep 11, 2018
Loc
South Africa
Hi DJI pilots, assistance needed, desperately seeking a spark after crashing mine, can't afford repair costs seems better to purchase another, final year film studies and short a spark, please advise a bargain or terms to pay available, Iam desperate...

I was just going to post the same as above. How much are your repair costs?

Hi DJI pilots, assistance needed, desperately seeking a spark after crashing mine, can't afford repair costs seems better to purchase another, final year film studies and short a spark, please advise a bargain or terms to pay available, Iam desperate...
Do you mind describing what happened in the crash? Why did it happen?

Do you mind describing what happened in the crash? Why did it happen?
Hi.
Ya the crash, a epic crash, 1to remember, iam a student to live sport directing, the spark really allows me to push the boundaries around live broadcasting, I knew the risk, I measured the reward, and it was awesome,
I flew over a stadium, during a safe time for spectators, some 3hours after a live game, the stadium was empty the lights were still on, my position outside the main building, the plan was slowly elevate until 100m while climbing up to slowly tilt camera down until I see the field of play inside the stadium.

However once I got above the stadium and out of sight, all sorts of interference, then signal lost, spark disconnected and return to home, home was not where it went thank goodness I crashed outside the stadium, no injuries other than spark. The impact broke the camera off the spark and transmission cable snapped clean, found camera and spark as separate pieces,
in south africa to have the camera and gimbal replaced costs the equivalent on referbished unit,
I just can't afford to get another

please help a fello spark pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme