Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparky at Lake Keowee in SC

Rekanix

Join
Feb 27, 2018
Had a great time last weekend flying Sparky over the waterways. Made this movie with iMovie on iMac - the music is from a great friend and beautiful singer! Listen to the words, and if you like the music, please look her up on Facebook (Judy Moses) and purchase one of her CDs!

Looks good, some great southern scenery. Its a bit long though at almost 8 minutes. 2-3 minutes of highlights are all ya need.

I had the same problem too. Unfortunately most of the footage gets cut to highlight the best scenes. Still working on it myself.

So just out of curiosity, how much of the video that you shoot do you use in the final video percentage-wise? Like, do you use only 10% of the footage? More? Less? I think a bigger problem for me would be to shoot only what I’m going to use, and that would be tough to do!

Well, with 3 batteries probably get 10-12 minutes of footage each. Thats ~36 minutes at the most, all compressed into a 2-3 minute video. So, thats about 5% - 6%.

Yep, that’s about what I was thinking, very minimal! So you, like me, take a lot of RAW footage but use very little? By the way, I have 6 batteries, so I get even more footage to sort through - I’d like to only hit the record button for just what I’d plan to use.

Great video tour of the lake! Were you doing all of that from the shore or were you in a boat as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu