Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparky at Sundown

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Recently caught some footage with my Spark at West Point located at the southwestern tip of P.E.I.

Although it struggled a bit at times, I think Sparky's camera did quite well in the low light. No filters were used and no adjustments were made in post other than a shot of sharpness.

Track is Gordon Lightfoot's "Sundown" (1974).

Couple of pics to share as well:

wp_1.jpg

wp_2.jpg

Beautiful! The Spark did great.

I like the music also, I saw Gordon Lightfoot when he played in Flagstaff a few years ago.

Reactions: RotorWash
Excellent video all the way through! I didn't see any struggles at all. Your Spark did an excellent job with that light. Thanks for sharing the video. ??

Reactions: RotorWash
Recently caught some footage with my Spark at West Point located at the southwestern tip of P.E.I.

Although it struggled a bit at times, I think Sparky's camera did quite well in the low light. No filters were used and no adjustments were made in post other than a shot of sharpness.

Track is Gordon Lightfoot's "Sundown" (1974).

Couple of pics to share as well:

View attachment 13521

View attachment 13522
the composition and the subjects are filmed beautifully!

Beautiful! The Spark did great.

I like the music also, I saw Gordon Lightfoot when he played in Flagstaff a few years ago.
I'm jealous! I thought the moon and stars finally lined up for me last November but his show got cancelled due to a leg injury he was recovering from.

I can see her lying back in her satin dress. Awesome sunset and a great song. Good old Gorden. Have a great day????
You know it man! ??

Well done. Nice post editing.
Excellent video all the way through! I didn't see any struggles at all. Your Spark did an excellent job with that light. Thanks for sharing the video. ??
These pics and vid are as sharp, crisp and clear as the guitar solo at the end of the film. The old ones are often brilliant. Sounded great on my Air Pods. Thanks for sharing.
the composition and the subjects are filmed beautifully!
I sincerely appreciate your kind comments everyone. Thank you for letting me share with you all!

Beautiful footage, pics and music by one of my favorite Canadians, how can ya go wrong. Really nice job RotorWash. Thank you for taking the time to share that gorgeous sunset.
Thanks very much DJ, Gordon's a big favorite of mine as well. His music has always stirred my soul like few others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef