Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sparky in Oxford, UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: SparkAnOwl
Just bought the Spark a few days ago and have had storm winds since. Typical!

"UAV forecast" on Android is very useful just lately!
Welcome to the spark forum. I'm in Cheshire UK and it's being battered by winds here at the moment just hoping Sunday is better I've had my spark and mavic pro about a year now and the little spark always gets flown I always seem to grab the spark first even though I have the mavic, up to now I've flown the spark over 300 times compared to 50 odd with the Mavic I never know why that is. Very strange. Haha

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, SparkAnOwl.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hi Asset4air

Nice to link up here! :cool:

But there is a window from 2am to 4am Sunday morning :D Then It'll just rain. :( I always said, I won't let the weather get me down. NOW it does though Epic!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

Hi LuvMyTJ

the link to the spark manual in your signature doesn't work. I get a tiny XML file in display instead.

Not yet,filmed around Snelshall park and want to film over the blue lagoon.
Going to contact Bletchley Park and see if they let me film there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme