Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

T

From what I was told by DJI, if you sell your drone, the DJI refresh will still cover the drone with the new seller. What you can't do is transfer it to another drone.

When the owner gets the new drone, they register it. The DJI refresh, which I have, is registered to the S/N number. The owner can be changed.

Dji spark combo in Alpine white.
3 batteries
excellent condition with controller
dji carry case
32gb SanDisk micro sd
3 batteries charger
The spark is only less than 1 month old brought over christmas from jessops have the receipt as well.
4 propeller guards and a extra set of propellers.
Complete with fly combo box and instructions.

Every thing you need to fly this awesome drone.

Extras.........

Stick controller protector,
Unused Brand new In car charger ,
25cm helipad ,
battery strap,
parabolic range extender for controller
4 landing legs,
gimbal guard,
blue silcone cover,
and a additional red dji top cover as well not fitted on spark.

Flown for under 1 hour.No crashes.

Additionally I will include a 24 page a4 printed manual folder in assist you in flying this awesome drone.

Reluctant to sell but due to work commitments i dont have the time to fly it.

It also includes DJI Refresh/Care package cost of £59.00 expires January 2019, this means it will be replaced if crashed or damaged, up to 2 replacements for further information please go on DJI website.
£650.00
I could be wrong but that is 950 us dollars

Not being funny, but the Flymore is £629 brand new now, and second hand on eBay for £450. A friend of mine got one for £380 with three batteries.

Market is flooded because people want the Mavic Air and are selling their Sparks. Might want to look at what other people are selling for. Just trying to help.

Might as well keep it then selling it for peanuts
It’s the same every time DJI bring a new drone out. That’s why I’ve still got a crappy Phantom FC40 knocking around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar