Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Target has DJI Drones for 20% off sale price until Dec 24th

rcdancer

Join
Nov 3, 2018
Loc
SE United States
FYI - Target has DJI Drones for 20% off sale price until Dec 24th. The store I was in tonight had the Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic Pro. In-store only. I picked up a Mavic Air for $599 - $100 cheaper than Amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mano
It is a limited-time in-store-only "Cartwheel" offer, meaning you need the (free) Target Cartwheel app on your phone and then scan the sale price and it deducts another 20%. At the particular Target I was at, I got the last Mavic Air although they still had Sparks and Mavic Pros. $699 was the regular sale price for the Mavic Air; the Target Cartwheel app reduced it to $559. Even with tax, it was $100 below Amazon's best price.

There is no use calling the store. The store will quote you only the regular sale price; you need the Target Cartwheel app on your phone to get the other 20%. My advice? If you're near a Target, visit and see what DJI drones they have in stock. If they have one you're interested in, download the Target Cartwheel app while in the store and get another 20% off. Don't worry if the app is confusing; a Target employee helped me use the app to get another 20% off.

For the doubting Thomas's, here is the receipt (I had to return it this morning because the drone had video on it recorded on Nov 18(!); they apologized and cheerfully exchanged it for the last shrink-wrapped one - pic also below.) ....

Attachments

• IMG_7363.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_7363.JPG.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7364.JPG
    IMG_7364.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: mano

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads