Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

This is rather interesting.... UFOs?

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Some of the comments were Amazon test flights or farmers keeping an eye on the crops they grow from theft, that have become a big business recently.

Strange story. Somebody knows something..but I read one report that said they are flying so high that they can't be heard..ATC would have to know whats going on there.
In Yuma Arizona and that area it's very common to see crop dusting flights at night..in fact they do nearly all their flights at night as far as I know. ..It can be startling to see because they have really bright lights outboard on the wings and they do big wing-overs at the end of a row... but..They ain't growing crops in eastern Colorado this time of year are they?
It's kind of hard to believe some eye witness story's...Jet engines misfiring....flying saucers.....alien abductions...oh I forgot...I live near area 51...we do have all of that;)

Jet engines misfiring....flying saucers.....alien abductions...oh I forgot...I live near area 51...we do have all of that;)

It's nothing but a weather balloon.

Trust me. ??☮

Reactions: graywoulf
I didn't see any pictures or video of them in that link. Did I miss those somehow?

I didn't see any pictures or video of them in that link. Did I miss those somehow?

No pictures.

Except for the stock photo(s) of a drone.

Ball lightning?

And still no pictures or video. And what kind of drones have a six foot "wingspan" anyway? ?

And still no pictures or video. And what kind of drones have a six foot "wingspan" anyway? ?

We used to lay in the back yard in the evening and watch the "bats" flying high above. They were nighthawks.

It's our Reptillian overlords testing their new cow-catchers. You didn't hear that from me. (Checks to make sure her tinfoil hat is on snug)
Oh no! NOT the dreaded Draconians??? :eek: ?

Reactions: Barbara
It appears they are moving east as today in the Denver Post they are being reported in NE Colorado and 1 county in Nebraska. Lincoln County sheriff, Tom Nestor says “I don’t know what it is, but I would like it not to be in my county.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis